Item # Multi-Link ATX 250
Our two-port Versa-Link ATX-250 gives you options that
other line sharing devices can't begin to offer. Unlike most "Fax
switches" we don't designate what equipment to communicate with or how to
Our output jacks aren't labeled PHONE port and FAX port, so you aren't locked-in to just a phone and a FAX. With
the ATX-250, a phone line can be shared by any combination of two communication
That's a MODEM and a phone or two FAX machines or even an
answering machine and credit card authorization terminal.
Large corporations use our ATX-250 for remote-site polling of
cash registers, security monitoring systems, PC MODEMS, energy/climate control
systems and LAN access switching.
- A 300 Volt surge suppressor and fuses provide added protection for your
sensitive telecommunications equipment.
- Answers all incoming calls, detects CNG/DTMF tones and routes to the specified
- Calls can be manually transferred between the phone, FAX or MODEM at anytime by
either the caller or the called party.
- Selective Ring Operation Mode-Works with the "Distinctive Ring" service offered by
your local phone company.
- Detects the different ring patterns associated with each phone
number and routes the call to devices designated for answering that phone
number. This feature is optional and provides 100% foolproof switching.
- Call Opti-Mizer - A user-selectable features designed specifically for after-hours FAX
transmission. Will route all unanswered calls to the FAX machine after a
programmed number of rings.
- Barge-In Protection - With our "Barge In" feature, you are assured privacy and protection
when utilizing the line for voice or data communications. For example, when the
phone line is accessed by your FAX or MODEM the other phones will receive a busy
signal when the receiver is lifted.
- Increased Ring Energy -The ATX-250 will now ring up to five single-line phones.
Price (New): $177.00