Item # NTEX00DA70
Nortel Networks IP Phone Key Expansion Module provides additional line/feature key appearances from Nortel Networks Communication Servers to IP Phones 2002 and 2004 by up to 24 keys per Module, 2 columns of 12 keys each- extending the reach of your employees and offering increased personalization to both customers and colleagues at the desktop. Two modules can be extended for 48 additional appearances or one module can support up to 48 appearances with use of a "shift" function (available on selected Communication Servers).
- Centralizes and extends support for inbound callers, offering increased personalization, by expanding the number of line/feature key appearances up to 24 per Key Expansion Module, when supported off either IP Phone 2002 or 2004
- Reduces costs by offering an alternative to deploying multiple IP Phones at the desktop. Supports up to two Key Expansion Modules (48 keys) per Nortel Networks IP Phone 2002 or 2004
- Minimizes desktop footprint with "shift" functionality, enabling access to a total of 48 additional keys (2 pages x 24), using one Key Expansion Module, on selected Nortel Networks Communication Servers
- Powered directly from IP Phone 2002 or 2004, thereby eliminating the cost of a standalone power supply and increasing "fail-safe" reliability
- Cross Communication Server offering delivers scalability and investment protection as business needs change.
Price (New): $225.00
Price (Refurb): $185.00